Participating Arts District Galleries - 3pm to 6:30pm
Visit Participating Galleries in Costume to Receive Tasty Treats.
Participating Galleries: Studio of Roy Venters, Art Treasures Gallery, Arts at Marks Garage, Nuuanu Gallery at Marks Garage, Keiki Photography, Louis Pohl Gallery, INTO, Pacific Traditions Gallery, Kimo Studio and 808 Real Estate.
The following will be available for free for keiki - all staged on Nu'uanu Ave. in the courtyard in front of Art Board Gallery.
PASSPORT GRAND PRIZE
- Spooktacular Storytelling by Jeff Gere
- Wacky & Wild Hair Designs, Hair Coloring & Face Painting by the Hawaii Institute of Hair Design
- Winsome Works presents Angela Wade doing Palm Reading
- Fresh Made Sorbet by Land of Organica (hand-crafted on Mauna Kea Street)
Get Your Gallery Passport Stamped by Participating Galleries and Earn A Chance to Win Great Prizes Including:
- Free Inter-Island Vacation Package Including Roundtrip Airfare for Two and Three Nights Accommodations
Passports are cards listing participating galleries. Get your Passport stamped by the number of galleries specified on the Passport and qualify to win a host of great prizes.
Passports may be picked-up at any participating gallery and may be stamped between 11am and 6:30pm.
TRAVEL PRIZES PROVIDED BY